1. Spent three days soaking up words of wisdom, getting inspired and having fun at Adelaide Writers’ Week. I’ve got so many new ideas about writer-y posts.
2. While in town, us girls did a little shopping – new Delta Goodrem CD + new, ultra soft t-shirt
3. Lots of lists to make, including my bi-monthly list – what should I plan for March and April...
4. I invented and then proceeded to make a tart for Mum & Dad’s Wedding Anniversary. It was a sweet pastry base with ganache, berry curd and mascarpone cream. It was delicious.
5. Went to the Flinders Street Market to help Vickie with her stall. It was too hot, but I imagine on a cooler a day it would have been perfect. Lunch was good.
6. My graduation present arrived. The Kismet ring by Elephantine. It’s so pretty and delicate and light. Perfect.
* first image in diptych by Vickie