1. Make soft toys. This one I’ve already started. Mum and I have plans for a few different designs to feature on our market stalls in the coming months.
2. Finish that shirt. I’ve got the pattern cut-out for a lovely, loose shirt and I’d love to actually start sewing it.
3. Finish my Hufflepuff scarf. The goal for this one is by September and I think I’ll get there!
4. Sew a skirt. I’ve been on the lookout for a pretty, high-waisted skirt and haven’t really come across the perfect one yet. So, naturally, I decided to sew one myself. It perfectly combines my want to sew with my want for lots of pretty skirts.
5. Start scrapbooking, again. More specifically, I’d love to start a Project Life album. Looks like so much fun.